- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
The future of email:… on Two emails Les R Becker on Papers 3 is here Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… CKohl on Never end your email with… Aleh Cherp on BusyContacts and academic…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: DevonThink
I have recently been asked to prepare one of the Oxford Bibliographies. This required sifting through, organizing and annotating a large number of references and so I decided to give Papers 3.0 another try. I have previously been disappointed by various deficiencies of this … Continue reading
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading