- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Collaboration in academic writing: software and beyond
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 50 pounds of writing
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
Steve on Never end your email with… msteffens on Papers 3: still disappoin… Jim Offord on Papers 3: still disappoin… Aleh Cherp on Paperless scholarship with pen… sixtius5129 on Papers 3: still disappoin…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Hazel
Following the disappointments with the recent version of Papers I am trying Sente 6, a competing reference and pdf management software. The initial impression is unfortunately not very good. First, I wanted to email two references to a colleague. Papers can do this through a … Continue reading