- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 50 pounds of writing
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
Aleh Cherp on Paperless scholarship with pen… sixtius5129 on Papers 3: still disappoin… Jessica Jewell on Paperless scholarship with pen… Luc Beaulieu on Papers 3 library searchable by… Luc Beaulieu on BusyContacts and academic…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Kaleidoscope
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →