- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Annotating PDFs with Highlights
- Academic Workflows
Tim on Papers 3 library searchable by… john on Never end your email with… agiant on Never end your email with… msteffens on FoxTrot Professional Search James on FoxTrot Professional Search
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: multimarkdown
Note taking in the era of PDFs has clearly become an issue for most people working with electronic documents on a daily basis. As far as I know most reference managers now implement some form of a note taking/highlighting feature. … Continue reading