- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- 50 pounds of writing
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Les R Becker on Papers 3 is here Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… CKohl on Never end your email with… Aleh Cherp on BusyContacts and academic… art2science on BusyContacts and academic…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing