- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Smooth transition from OpenMeta to Mavericks Tags
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- Annotating PDFs with Highlights
Aleh Cherp on Papers 3 library searchable by… Peter Ryan on What software do I really need… Vincent Barr (@Vince… on 5 things to keep out of O… utsira on Papers 3 library searchable by… Kim on Color-coding scrivenings in…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Skim
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading