Since posting the three things I would like to see in OmniFocus, I have learned that clipping from email is a bug which is going to be fixed fixed (issue 1) and that it is possible to adjust focus in Review, but it has to be done in the Projects view before going on to the Review view (issue 3). I hope managing actions’ duration will be implemented in OF 2.1. Thanks OmniFocus!
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Academic Workflows
- Annotating PDFs with Highlights
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
Source introducation… on 5 Typography essentials for ac… Natalia on Never end your email with… Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… JB on Never end your email with… msteffens on Annotating PDFs with High…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing