Since posting the three things I would like to see in OmniFocus, I have learned that clipping from email is a bug which is going to be fixed fixed (issue 1) and that it is possible to adjust focus in Review, but it has to be done in the Projects view before going on to the Review view (issue 3). I hope managing actions’ duration will be implemented in OF 2.1. Thanks OmniFocus!
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- TaskPaper 3
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Matthias Nott on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with… gerrydelasel on Never end your email with… Astonished Foreigner on Never end your email with… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing