I was incredibly lucky to buy my first Mac in the same year and the same month when Macpowerusers launched their podcast. I was also lucky to start listening to awesome Katie and David right from Episode 1. Now 5 years and 200 episodes later, it is a bit more difficult to keep up, but they still never fail to give me laughs, tips and ideas. I think their secret is the exact right balance of geekery and common sense. In any case, congratulations and thank you!
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Academic Workflows
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Citing organisations in Papers 3.0
Paco on Never end your email with… Dellu on TaskPaper 3 gerrydelasel on Never end your email with… liggliluff on Never end your email with… liggliluff on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing