- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- TaskPaper 3
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Matthias Nott on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with… gerrydelasel on Never end your email with… Astonished Foreigner on Never end your email with… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Kaleidoscope
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →