- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Custom keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Word for Mac
- ReadCube Papers Beta - organising references
- Academic Workflows
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Why Mac?
Oliver on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Aleh Cherp on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Aleh Cherp on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Aleh Cherp on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Florian on ReadCube Papers Beta – o…
- Brett Terpstra
- literature review
- lucy kellaway
- Mark Bernstein
- Microsoft Word
- PDF Expert
- text editing
- Ulysses III
Tag Archives: Launchbar
LaunchBar is one of the ten light automation utilities (Macademic Ninja Kit), which make academic work on a Mac fast, smooth and enjoyable. I have been using LaunchBar for over 3 years and it has become so natural that I feel literally … Continue reading
Application launchers like Alfred and LaunchBar are Swiss Army knives of software, but to take full advantage of their flexible power you really need to tweak and customize their settings. The apps aren’t designed for academics, but because they’re so … Continue reading
Effectively handling file attachments is an important part of productive email habits. This post focuses on sending attachments. The attachments you receive are covered in the post on organizing email. The rule number one is to question whether an attachment … Continue reading