- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- TaskPaper 3
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Matthias Nott on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with… gerrydelasel on Never end your email with… Astonished Foreigner on Never end your email with… Dennis Fluttershy on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: literature review
I must admit I don’t seem to be perfectly happy with what reference manager software have to offer. I am probably unjust and have high expectations. After all, they are ‘reference managers’ and in that sense they are already over-performing. … Continue reading