- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Academic Workflows
- TaskPaper 3
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
Daniele on Never end your email with… Guillermo on Never end your email with… mhakismet on Never end your email with… Moon Moon on Never end your email with… Moon Moon on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: lucy kellaway
Lucy Kellaway of Financial Times has just distributed the 2012 ‘Golden Flannel Awards‘ for ‘guff, cliché, euphemism and verbal stupidity‘. The winner of the Preposition Award is the innocuous word “to” as increasingly heard in presentations: “I’ve got some slides to talk … Continue reading