- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Academic Workflows
- Annotating PDFs with Highlights
msteffens on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Gerry on Never end your email with… Guy on Never end your email with… mantvius on Never end your email with… Sanjaya Munindradasa on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Mark Bernstein
I have just listened to Sources and Methods, a podcast “about interesting people doing interesting things”. This episode was their interview with Mark Bernstein, the creator of Tinderbox app. I fully agree with Mark that note-taking is a very important activity which we … Continue reading