- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Academic Workflows
- Annotating PDFs with Highlights
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
Source introducation… on 5 Typography essentials for ac… Natalia on Never end your email with… Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… JB on Never end your email with… msteffens on Annotating PDFs with High…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal BusyContacts Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: typography
Typography affects writing as much as it affects reading. Yet paradoxically, the fonts that help me to write are not always those that are best for reading. For example, for email, I have recently discovered Avenir which practically forces composing short and … Continue reading